Recipe: Mini Chocolate Cakes With Liquid Filling
Mini Chocolate Cakes With Liquid Filling
35 g flour
40 g icing sugar
80 g ground almonds
2 egg whites, beaten
80 g butter, melted
160 g dark chocolate, melted + 4 additional small pieces
1. Preheat oven to 150°C.
2. Mix flour, sugar, almonds, egg whites, butter and chocolate.
3. Put half of the mixture into four oven-proof, greased soufflé moulds.
4. Insert one chocolate piece into the center of each mould.
5. Cover with the rest of the dough.
6. Bake for 20 min in the oven (or until baked through).
7. Take from oven, leave to rest for 5 min.